Naughty Gift Ideas For Your Lover This Valentine’s Day
Naughty Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas That Your Woman Will Thank You For
Buying a naughty gift for your woman for Valentine’s Day can be tricky. These types of gifts tend to be very personal, and should really only be given if you’re very intimate with each other and know each other’s tastes pretty well. But if you know where to look, you can find something that will make her happy. The following gift ideas will please your woman, and you might even have a little fun too.
Something silky is always a good bet. If you know her size, get her a silk teddy or slip. If you’re unsure, you might consider buying her a silk robe. Silk feels luxurious against her skin and she’ll look sexy in it too.
Does she enjoy massages (or enjoy giving them to you)? She’ll like a book on erotic massage, paired with a bottle of massage oil or a massage bar. Some suggestions: Bath & Body Works’ Aromatherapy Massage Oil (try the sensual scent) or a massage bar from Lush. You can buy these products in-store or online.
Is she a bookworm? Consider some classic literary smut, such as Lady Chatterley’s Lover or Fanny Hill. Books by Laura Corn, while not literary, can definitely give both of you ideas on how to add spice to your love life. Another recommendation is She Comes First by Ian Kerner. It’s really more of a book for you to read, but it’s about putting her pleasure first. And women enjoy reading it too.
Adult board games are an interesting option. You may get started on a game, but you likely won’t finish it. Edible body dust might be a bit messy, but you’ll both enjoy it when you lick it off her body. Don’t forget a feather or puff in order to apply it (if it doesn’t come with one already).
The Best Vibrators for Valentine’s Day
There is no question that many women enjoy vibrators and sex toys. But there are so many to choose from, and not every vibrator or sex toy will feel good to every woman. If you’re willing to risk it, here are several popular options you might consider.
• Rub My Duckie Waterproof Personal Massager: This little vibrator is discreet, because it looks like a rubber ducky. It also comes in a travel size. Other good waterproof massagers: Aqua Rabbit, Butterfly Kiss, and Turbo Glider.
• Njoy Pure Wand:This can be placed in warm water or the fridge if you and your partner enjoy hot or cold sensations.
• Delight G-Spot Vibrator: This is good for her to use alone or with you.
• We-Vibe: She wears this while you make love, so it’s really a gift for both of you. But if you tend to come faster than you want to, you might want to skip this one.
• Hitachi Magic Wand: This can be used both as a massager and a vibrator, although it’s recommended for external use only. Attachments can be added, such as the G-Spotter and Wonder Wand. Another great thing about the Magic Wand is that no batteries are required.
• Club Vibe: This plugs into her MP3 player or iPhone and vibrates to the beat of whatever she’s listening to. Better yet, she can use it in public, and nobody will suspect a thing.
For more great dating and sex advice please visit the Sex and Relationship Section on GKMen.